Bishop Harry Jackson Jr
- Bishop Harry Jackson was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- He became involved in political activism as a child with his mother, Essie.
- His parents managed to scrape up the $2,500 in tuition required to send him to Cincinnati Country Day School.
- He attended Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, where he played football.
- Jackson’s family moved to the Washington, D.C. area in 1973, eventually settling in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- After graduating college, he got a high-level executive job at Republic Steel and was admitted to Harvard Business School.
- He married his wife, Dr Viviane Michele, in 1976.
- Bishop Harry Jackson and Dr Viviane have two daughters and live in College Park, Maryland.
- The death of his father, Harry Jackson Sr., caused Jackson to decide to become a Christian minister. He and his wife moved to Cleveland, Ohio, where he preached in the inner city. Soon he took a job at Corning Glass (now Corning Incorporated) in Corning, New York, and preached in his free time.
- There he founded a church called the Christian Hope Center, and his parishioners were mostly white. “We really broke racial barriers for a black man pastoring white people in 1981,” he says.
- Bishop Harry Jackson’s work in Corning attracted attention, and he was recruited to Beltsville, Maryland to take over Hope Christian Church.
- Bishop Harry Jackson is one of the chief conveners of The Reconciled Church: Healing the Racial Divide Movement; an effort to heal the racial division first in the church and then the nation.
- Bishop Jackson has written for media such as the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press, Charisma and the Christian Post. Bishop Jackson has appeared on CBS Evening News, MSNBC, BET, The O’Reilly Factor on FOX, and CBN.
- He is also the founder and president of High Impact Leadership Coalition and the International Communion of Evangelical Churches.
- Bishop Jackson is also host of the nationally syndicated Harry Jackson Show on American Family Radio.
- Bishop Harry Jackson is a leading researcher on the black church. His book entitled High Impact African American Churches, co-authored with George Barna, was nominated in 2005 by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Gold Medallion award.
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Bishop Harry Jackson!!
Dr. Walter Henderson III, Pastor
- Pastor Walter Henderson III and his wife, Evangelist Joycelyn Pernell-Henderson are the founders of Berean Family Worship Center.
- The Henderson’s are the proud parents of six adult children and a host of grandchildren and six great grandchildren to further their vision.
- Currently they call Hartford, Wisconsin their home.
- God gave Pastor Walter the name “Berean” which is derived from the city of Berea in
Acts 17:10-12: “And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the Synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”
- In August of 1992, BFWC purchased their first ministry facility. Then in May of 2004, God again gave favor to BFWC by blessing them to sell their existing facility and purchase a much larger facility. In August of 2015, Berean purchased an additional facility in Germantown, WI. To God Be The Glory!!
- Henderson truly has a Pastor’s heart.
- Since 1985, his Apostolic ministry has blessed the Berean Family Worship Center (BFWC) and others around the globe.
- BFWC is a thriving ministry located in the metropolitan area of the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Walter Henderson is also the co-founder of Living By Precepts Ministries Incorporated located in Hartford, Wisconsin.
- God has allowed Dr. Henderson to travel extensively across the globe teaching and preaching “And The Two Shall Become One Flesh” marriage series.
- He has ministered in China, South and West Africa, Israel, Australia, Bonaire, Trinidad, The Bahamas and throughout the United States of America.
- God has richly blessed his ministry and opened doors for him to appear on TBN-South Africa, The God Channel and numerous radio stations across the United States.
- Hendersonand his wife are also authors of several books, The Art Of Communication In Marriage, The Covenant Of Marriage and The Art of Forgiving God’s Way from the series “The Two Shall Become One Flesh”.
- Henderson operates under the anointing of God and in the Gifts of the Spirit freely.
- He strives for a spirit of excellence as he serves his King. This consecrated Man of God realizes that talent can take you to the top but only Godly Character will keep you there.
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Dr. Walter Henderson!!
Pastor Bryan Matthews
- Pastor Bryan Matthews is married to Pastor Rhonda Matthews.
- Pastors Bryan and Rhonda are the founders and lead pastors of New Life Church.
- They lead with sincerity and passion.
- Their heart is to see people discover the abundant life Jesus promises in John 10:10.
- Pastor Bryan is the key visionary and the foremost Bible teacher at New Life.
- Pastor Rhonda’s major passion is prayer and worship.
- She leads corporate prayer on Tuesdays at 11am and leads worship on Sunday mornings.
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Pastor Bryan Matthews!!
Dr. Alla Bagg
- Dr Allan Bagg is a South African.
God called Dr Allan and Pastor Janine Bagg, two weeks after they committed their lives to Jesus Christ.
- They believe they received a two-fold instruction commanding them:
- To equip the Body of Christ for the work of the ministry, and
- To teach His people to prosper.
- Dr Allan Bagg has been tried and tested. Janine had been miraculously healed of a terrible disease called Fibrous Dysplasia, experienced deliverance out of extreme financial debt and later gave birth to a daughter after doctors told them that neither of them would be able to produce children.
- Today they have three wonderful children: Brittany, Michaela and Joshua.
- In enquiring from God why more people were not teaching this uncompromised Word of His, God commissioned Allan to do just that.
- On 23 January 1994, Allan Bagg Ministries held their first service as The Bay Christian Family Church.
- Growing from a handful of people, the church today exceeds 8000 members and is affiliated with Christian Family Church International under the leadership of Drs Theo and Beverley Wolmarans.
- Today The Bay CFC has expanded its reach into two seperate geographic locations. and Dr. Allan now teaches as senior pastor at both The Bay CFC Helderberg, and The Bay Southern Suburbs campus using live link technology.
- The Bay CFC is currently one church in two locaitons and the local ministerial arm of Allan Bagg Ministries.
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Dr. Allan Bagg!!
Apostle Nicky van der Westhuizen
- Apostle Nicky van der Westhuizen is the son of the late and wellknown South African Evangelist, Nicky van der Westhuizen (Senior), who travelled locally and internationally, preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in mass crusades with a tent that seated 25000 people. Signs, wonders and miracles accompanied his ministry.
- Apostle Nicky is a loving husband to his wife, Lillian and they are blessed with two wonderful boys that are serving with them in ministry, Nicky and Migael.
Apostle Nicky & Lillian van der Westhuizen are the Senior Pastors of New Beginnings Christian Family Church (NBCFC) in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- NBCFC has grown to become one of the most influential churches in the City, effectively reaching people of all ages, ethnic groups, race and gender.
- Apostle Nicky’s dynamic and relevant preaching and teaching of the Word of God has made him a much sought after speaker in both Christian and secular contexts across the globe.
- He is particularly noted for his insight and revelation on topics such as: Grace, the Supernatural, Prosperity, Faith, Leadership & Church Structure.
- Many people’s lives have been impacted through his national and international ministry.
- Apostle Nicky also broadcasts weekly into thousands of homes via satellite on various TV channels; namely FBN, Rhema TV, FLOW TV and a business program on radio titled “Favor in the Marketplace”.
- He is also the author of “Hosting the Supernatural.”
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Apostle Nicky van der Westhuizen!!
Pastor Chuks Ozabor
- Chukwuma Ejiliwebi Ozabor a man of character and charisma was born in Nigeria.
- Being the number 2 of the family of 5, Chukwuma Ejiliwebi Ozabor has always being a strong person of vision in the family.
- He is the President and Founder of Grace House Ministries.
- Pastor Chucks emigrated from Nigeria to South Africa in the year 2004 with the goal of pursuing God’s Work and the Bible School.
- Since its founding, the Grace House Family Church has been under the pastoral of Pastor Chuks Ozabor.
- He has invested hundreds of hours in the saving of souls, Bible studies, counseling sessions, sleepless nights, and time alone in fasting and prayer with the Spirit of God.
- All of this was in preparation for his call to the ministry.
- Setting the balance between ministry and being a husband to his lovely wife Augusta and father to two wonderful children Ephraim and Joshua was his next consideration.
- Little did either of them know that the same call to ministry was being carried out in his lovely wife, Augusta.
- As nothing could be better than a husband and wife team working together to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pastor Chuks and Augusta Ozabor have a very strong commitment to the charge mandated to them by God: to preach the word of faith with simplicity.
- Destined to do great things in Jesus Christ, together Pastor Chuks and Augusta Ozabor willingly give their lives and possessions as servants of the most high God and the people they have been called to lead.
- In all that they say and do, they continuously give God all the praise, honor, and glory for the opportunity to be his humble servants.
- Pastor Chuks and his family are currently residing in Johannesburg South Africa.
We welcome to Restoration 2017, Pastor Chuks Ozabor!!
Our Host: Apostle Jerome Liberty
- Apostle Jerome Liberty was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Apostle Jerome Liberty and his wife, Prophetess Eunice Liberty, are the founding visionaries of Victory Ministries International, Port Elizabeth South Africa.
- They are blessed with a son and two daughters, Jeremy, Taryn and Janice.
- Apostle Jerome is an apostle in the marketplace and a mentor to many church and business leaders.
- A remarkable businessman and an international speaker on business and finance through Victory in finance and Billionaires-in-training, he also has oversight over four churches.
- He also teaches on leadership, church growth and evangelism.
- He has a great passion for soul winning.
- Apostle Jerome Liberty, is kingdom-minded and is intent on establishing kingdom initiatives and assignments.
- His vision is for the whole city: “A whole city can be born again in one day.”
- He started the Restoration Conference in 2000 and the conference has become an annual program.
- Apostle Jerome also organizes Pastor Summits for local pastors.
- His voice can be heard on many radio stations and he is a well-sort-after speaker, locally and internationally.
- Apostle Jerome is the author of books, amongst others: The man, his lady and his money; From problems to promotion and Leadership lessons from the life of Peter. This latter book has been translated into South Korean by the Peter Wagner Institute in South Korea.
- In 2014, he started a day school in order to train children in the way they should go, as well as a Bible school, to develop church leaders.
- Both Apostle Jerome and Pastor Eunice are keen teachers at the Bible School.
His famous quotes:
- Every problem has an expiry date!
- Reach for the top, the bottom is overcrowded.
We welcome you to Restoration 2017
Please click on the image below for more information on our daily workshops